Interested in engaging with the R community? Here are some options. Are you part of an R group and don’t see your group here? Contact us!
- R Ladies: world-wide groups promoting gender diversity in the R community, holding in-person meetups. Open to everyone.
- UBC’s R study group: UBC-based group of passionate useRs who organize meetups on campus to share R knowledge.
- Tidy Tuesday: An online group that posts regular data projects and showcases responses.
- Vancouver R Users Group: A meetup.com group dedicated to teaching and sharing R.
- rstudio::conf(): Annual global conference about R and data science.
- BCCHR Trainee Omics Group A motivated group of graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and staff at BC Children’s Hospital Research Institute to provide a resources for data analysis skills. Mostly R, but also some other tools.